Established in 1995, United Recyclers Group, LLC was
created through the efforts of three dynamic auto recyclers. Their goal
was to obtain more control over their parts data, and bring to the marketplace
an inventory management system that was created by auto recyclers.
Today, the vision of these three auto recyclers has formed the largest
progressive group of auto recyclers in North America. With over 250 partners
throughout the U.S. and Canada, URG has created one of the most proactive
organizations for the auto recycler.
- Provide a State of the Art, Recycler Information Management System
- Provide products and services to our Partnersto allow growth in sales
through cooperative buying, advertising, and the Internet
- Provide communications betweenour Partners, vendors, and insurance
- URG will work to represent our Partner’s interest in the purchase
of parts, cars, and the sale of recycled parts.
- We will also seek to support the Partner’s interest in the sale
of repairable vehicles and new parts. If any conflicts exist, we will
always represent the first and foremost cause of the URG organization
– the sale of recycled auto parts.